August 9, 2016 at 9:03 pm #5533
1. Make a backup of your site. Hopefully, you won’t need it.
2. Replace the file /wp-content/themes/untitled/template_helpers/options/theme-options.php with this file.
3. Replace the file /wp-content/themes/untitled/pagebuilder/elements/google_map/google_map.php with this file.
5. Enter the key in WP Dashboard > Untitled Options > General Options > API Keys > Google Maps API Key
6. Save the theme options
That should be all.
We added a new option on Google Maps element to let you choose the latest release version. By default, the theme uses the latest experimental version of Google Maps that contains all the latest features and bug fixes, but it’s not guaranteed to be stable on all devices. You can find this option in the Google Map element options.
CiprianAugust 20, 2016 at 3:22 pm #5551
It does fix the issue for Google map. But while changing the 2 files, the pagebuilder is not effective anymore to modify a page. When I click on edit on page builder, it redirect me to the public page corresponding in frontoffice.
August 24, 2016 at 8:58 am #5555
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Nickboo.
Any feedback ?
Looks like the page builder is broken after modifying the files given in this topic.
So it’s a choice between Map or Page builder.
I want to have both working !
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.